Devote tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know...but it apparently will come in peacock for all you peacock lovers out there. :drool:

2. and a black patent quilt clutch!!! omg I'm dying over here.

3. I'd love to see a pic of it. Sounds like it's part of the resort line.

4. I wonder what the MAM eggshell with the brown crock trim will look like. That has me interested.

5. Damn Desi.. you are good.

6. ^LOL, I know right? She is THE expert!

7. Oooh, I also see a yellow Rendezvous Clutch ;)

8. ^^:lol: thanks LR and Sara!

GG- i love that sunshine rendezvous, but the stingray combo, and white/platinum in the first picture just make me fall outta my chair :nuts:

9. Thanks for this WONDERFUL information! :yahoo:Okay nobody is getting Christmas gifts now since I will buy more RM BAGS...oh nooo :crybaby:

10. wow Desi how did you hear about this??

11. Wow is right! Desi you are the WOman! :yes:

12. desi you are the poo...RM forum better take a big whiff!

lol i've seen Bring it On way too many times, but really you are good!

13. ^^:shame: thanks guys!! Seriously though- i'm just putting two and two together. When I ordered my electric blue preorder from LB, i was messing around with the numbers too and was wondering what the devote tote was... and then i went back to this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/brand-new-better-tv-interview-rebecca-minkoff-great-329889-2.html

And found two new styles... I'm completey guessing that is the devote tote becuase i haven't seen any other bags that it could be, and i could totally be wrong, so don't shoot me :smile: