Devote Studded Tote Studs or no studs?

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I think the studs make this bag stunning. There is one thing I am leary of though....How tight are those studs fastened on? Do you think there is a likelyhood of losing them? I think the non stud Totes are a little Blah in comparison.

I love this in Black and brown. Does anyone know when it will be available and what the price is?

and I love them both!!! The studs are so rocker, sort of similar in my mind to the new GGH on Bals. And I think the cream basketweave could be just gorgeous IRL. I think it is all going to depend on dimensions for me.

That brings up another important note...Does anyone know the Dimensions of the Devote? I am thinking it's going to be pretty heavy with the studs. If it's too large it might be un-do-able.

I love this bag w/ the studs - not so much w/o them! It's on my list to get - can't decide which color but am leaning towards the brown color - not sure if it's hazlenut or something similar - Amy at ThreeSirens will do a pre-order on this bag I believe.

I love this bag w/ the studs - not so much w/o them! It's on my list to get - can't decide which color but am leaning towards the brown color - not sure if it's hazlenut or something similar - Amy at ThreeSirens will do a pre-order on this bag I believe.

I will definitely give Amy my business on this one. She was so awesome with my Scarlet and I still have a Tie Dye pre-order with her. I wrote her a thank you email tonight. My bag came wrapped to perfection like opening a box of expensive chocolates. Probably the best boutique I have ever dealt with.

How do you know this??? I'm very impressed at your RM knowledge Mrs ShoeGal!!

Hey- just want you to know that this info has been given to us already. There have been many interviews, Q&As and meet & greet with Rebecca Minkoff and she has given us lots of information regarding upcoming seasons, there release dates etc.

HTH!

I :heart::heart::heart: the STUDDED Devote, without not so much...looks a little too "old" for me! But I am excited about this bag, probably the most of any I have seen in the coming line and can't wait to get my hands one one, not so sure of which color yet!

I :heart: the bag with and without the studs (esp. the cream and cranberry), but will def. be getting one WITH studs!! I adore the black -- I posted about this on the meeting RM at LB thread, as some of you will prob. remember. RM was carrying the devote tote in black with studs and it was breath-taking! Not too large, either, IMO. Certainly not any larger than a Nikki, in fact it looked smaller. (But I was :drool:ing so hard that maybe my vision was clouded, heh heh)... :nuts:

In short: a freaking amazing piece of shoulder candy.

I love the studded version too...and the cranberry!
I am wondering about the dimensions too. I hope it is smaller than the nikki-the nikki just doesnt work on my frame.:sad:

I :heart: the bag with and without the studs (esp. the cream and cranberry), but will def. be getting one WITH studs!! I adore the black -- I posted about this on the meeting RM at LB thread, as some of you will prob. remember. RM was carrying the devote tote in black with studs and it was breath-taking! Not too large, either, IMO. Certainly not any larger than a Nikki, in fact it looked smaller. (But I was :drool:ing so hard that maybe my vision was clouded, heh heh)... :nuts:

In short: a freaking amazing piece of shoulder candy.

^^Loquita, I remember your post about it and I totally agree with you...it is GORGEOUS! I've already pre-ordered on in black (i couldn't help myself...I love it!).