Devistated :( My Pink Kooba Alex Is Ruined :( I Can Get My $ Back But There R No More

I'm so sorry Bessie. That's lousy. (And your bag was brand new too and all pink and cute.) The e-bay option looks pretty good though, if you've got the money up-front to go for it. Then let the GAP pay for the old one!

My concern would be if this is an isolated incident, or if you will never be able to wear a darker coloured top with the bag. I agree that it likely can be fixed, but I couldn't deal with a bag that took color transfers so easily...

Good luck.

I've worn my pink Alex with lots of colored clothing and different fabrics, but mostly black in color. I've never had any issue with color transfer so I'm hoping this is just an isolated issue with some particular dye/fabric in this GAP shirt.

yea i had worn it with black before and had no problem :sad: i think it was just the stupid shirt!

and i tried the person on ebay, she has a starting bid of $199, it didnt sell last time she had it up i offered her $215 which is like $5 more then i paid at bluefly

and she said no :sad:

she said she has to keep the listing for 7 days and that if i wanted i BIIN it would be $385!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA RIGHT LADY!!!

so we will see :sad: im going to watch it for the week and bid @ the end and i guess we will see if i can win :sad:

if not im going to have to try and do something

i keep calling LMB i left 2 msgs yesterday and have called 2 tims today but no one pics up and no call back yet SOOOOOO we will see,,,, :sad:

I wanted to share pics so you guys know what im talking about!!! The areas where it looks like dirt is the blue ink, it was hard to capture cause it kept looking like shadow but in some it looks like dirt :sad: trust thats blue ink BLAH!!!! :sad: I AM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

172-7216_IMG.jpg

172-7229_IMG.jpg

172-7230_IMG.jpg

172-7232_IMG.jpg

172-7243_IMG.jpg

172-7255_IMG.jpg

172-7258_IMG.jpg

172-7266_IMG.jpg

Bessie! That is a lot of dye, I have to admit. I think your best bet still is just to wait to be contacted by LMB. I looked at the site, and they really seem to work wonders. I found it interesting, however, that your seller of that Alex wouldn't let you BIN for a higher price, as my seller of my forthcoming Jessie told me that she would immediate end the sale, and it would be mine. I mean, I don't think it is a rule of ebay or anything. So, I don't know what her agenda was with you...hmmm.....

It's actually a lot better than I imagined. I think LMB can fix it. Why don't you just email her and see what she can do? No sense stressing yourself out for no reason if it's fixable. And if it's not, why not tell Gap that the replacement bag is whatever price that auction ends with? Can't hurt right?

A similar thing happened to one of my Louis. The handle got all blue from resting on my arm when I was wearing a color shirt or jacket. It has thus faded. I really think if you took your bag to a leather cleaner or something that they will definitely be able to get the color out.

Good luck! I know how you feel but don't worry. Your bag should be fine :smile:

Ugh no :sad: no word I've called and left 3 msgs and she hasn't called me back at all its annoying!!! If the label comes from gap to send it back and she still hasn't called then I'm just gonna have 2 go with the refund iim sort of annoyed cause I have heard she's o so nice and helpful but I'm desperate and can't get a call :sad: I'm going to keep calling every day but,,,