Devi Kroell Bags

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I happen to love her bags (I have the Red/Pink Roman Python). Love her shoes too, but with my big feet (can range from 10 to 11 - UGGH :sad2: ), I doubt that I'd be able to get into them!

What do you gals think of her bags?

I just got my first one this week! I got the cream colored Astrakhan fur one with the natural colored handle. Haven't started really carrying it (I don't want its first outing to be in the snow!), but I love to pet it.

Where can you see an assortment of her shoes?

Issmom said:
I just got my first one this week! I got the cream colored Astrakhan fur one with the natural colored handle. Haven't started really carrying it (I don't want its first outing to be in the snow!), but I love to pet it.

Where can you see an assortment of her shoes?

The shoes are on her website - www.devikroell.com. I've ordered from them before, the folks are wonderful and the shipping is very fast.

Reviving this thread to introduct my silver Devi bag at 6ft tall I love love love the humongous size. This hits me like mid thigh!

Attachments

• DSCN2453.JPG
    DSCN2453.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN2454.JPG
    DSCN2454.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 209
I love the design of the Classic Hobo...but I think it's a great shame that they, almost exclusively, use exotics and fur. :sad:

If they made a stamped leather version of the classic Hobo (particularly in a dark metallic blue :heart: ), I would be very interested. :yes:

BTW, I like this Crystal Wooden Clutch:

woodclutch_3.gif