Devi Kroell - anyone have modelling pics?

mimi23

Apr 9, 2006
Hi guys,

Been stalking the DEvi Kroell website for the past couple of days and I'm eyeing two bags at the moment- the classic Hobo Day bag and the Roman.

But I'm having trouble with the measurements. The Large classic Hobo seems too big but the medium hobo looks too small.

Also, The roman seems too horizontal/wide! I'm slightly confused but adamant on getting a Devi Kroell bag.

Can anyone of you lovely ladies help?? any modelling pics? or anyone seen these beautiful bags in real life? any comments??

Merci Beaucoup!

maybe i can help...i have (and love) the classic long style...i'm about 5'5" and on me the large was definitely overwhelming and the medium too small as i carry around a lot most days (although i was thinking about getting one for nites and the occassional outing without kids)...i tried the roman but it was too wide for me...let me see if i can find some photos for you...

okay i realize this is slightly crazy but i believe you can see an in action shot of the long hobo on an episode of the hills (mtv reality show)...if you have a few minutes you can try this link and there is a scene when the girl below arrives at the teen vogue office, and it definitely shows how the style looks being carried...

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1551839

(if the link doesn't work it's on mtv.com, the hils, season 2, epsiode 5).

fb_06.jpg

i hope this helps! :flowers:

really? i'm so sorry...i don't know why...well they aren't that clear so i guess you're not missing anything! basically they just show how, when flat and empty, the bottom of the bag ends just at my hip, if that makes any sense? also i was thinking if you don't need to carry around a lot and you're concerned about size you might consider the medium...it's really lovely!