Devastated!!

treschictx

Mar 16, 2011
I just saw that my black caviar jumbo( that I've had less than a week) has some deflated quilts! I've only used her 3 times! I want to cry :sad:

Attachments

• image-1240711512.jpg
    image-1240711512.jpg
    605 KB · Views: 1,588
I just saw that my black caviar jumbo( that I've had less than a week) has some deflated quilts! I've only used her 3 times! I want to cry :sad:
im sorry, but i cant see what you mean...I just got a new black one too, and it seems that all the quilts are just a little flatter than my beige jumbo.....are most of yours deflated or just a few?
thanks

Sorry this happened! I'm curious as to whether or not she would take it back since it was used. I'd be annoyed too, but on the other hand, deflated quilting bothers me less on caviar than when it happens on smooth leathers, because the thick texture helps to camouflage it. I wonder if it's inevitable, esp on bigger bags?

horse17 said:
im sorry, but i cant see what you mean...I just got a new black one too, and it seems that all the quilts are just a little flatter than my beige jumbo.....are most of yours deflated or just a few?
thanks

No it's just a few thus far......they just just look like dents sort of

*schmoo* said:
Sorry this happened! I'm curious as to whether or not she would take it back since it was used. I'd be annoyed too, but on the other hand, deflated quilting bothers me less on caviar than when it happens on smooth leathers, because the thick texture helps to camouflage it. I wonder if it's inevitable, esp on bigger bags?

Yes maybe it is. I had a m/l that I sold and it had no deflating at all and I had it for 3 years

I emailed Penney, who then asked if I could send her pictures so she could see so I did that but she never emailed back after that so I'm not sure. DH thinks I should keep it even if I do have the option to exchange it because he says it has character? I'm not so sure.....

If you could exchange it, why not? At these prices, I think they could be a bit more generous. So many posts on bags being defective right out of the box, too (including me).

Hope it's a happy outcome.

I went to the Sydney Boutique yesterday and checked out the black caviar jumbos that were on display.... the quilts were completed deflated like this on the front! I really hope they are able to fix this for you!