Devastated day

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
It’s has been a week since the most devastated day of my life. I can finally write about it without getting emotional. On last Saturday my brother, his wife and I went for casual dinner. When they arrived home, they realized something odd. Their house was broken in and all their luxury items including several of mine (stored it in their house) are gone. While I have just shared my success store of helping my sis in law getting her dream B25 week before, the bag is gone without being used once. Yes the plastic protector is still attached.
Then my HAC which I have been waited for 5+years was gone with my brand new H jacket. Also several H bags with other items. We were so upset as we aren’t super rich and worked hard for all items. We can’t believe someone without hardwork came in and just enjoying our hardwork. [emoji174][emoji174]

Last edited:
It’s has been a week since the most devastated day of my life. I can finally write about it without getting emotional. On last Saturday my brother, his wife and I went for casual dinner. When they arrived home, they realized something odd. Their house was broken in and all their luxury items including several of mine (stored it in their house) are gone. While I have just shared my success store of helping my sis in law getting her dream B25 week before, the bag is gone without being used once. Yes the plastic protector is still attached.
Then my HAC which I have been waited for 5+years was gone with my brand new H jacket. Also several H bags with other items. We were so upset as we aren’t super rich and worked hard for all items. We can believe someone without hardwork came in and just enjoying our hardwork. [emoji174][emoji174]

Reactions: fatcat2523
I am very sorry to hear about this. I hope the police will be able to catch the culprit(s) and recover the items fast. Hope there are pictures of the bags and the year stamp taken in case any ever show up at the resell market.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's not just your things but I'm sure so much more than that. Hope insurance can cover some of it? More importantly hope your family is able to move forward.

Was anyone else on your street/area broken into?
I wonder if they have been canvassing your place... or (as ugly as it sounds) maybe they follow you / SIL / BIL on social media? If you've been sharing your new purchases, "checking in" to locations such as dinner, then they know exactly what to look for and when you'll be out of the house. Some celebrity houses have been robbed like that, as they share that they're headed to the airport/on vacation.
Maybe time to set your profiles to private, or weed down your friends list...