Devastated and Heartbroken

GlamDiva

Addict
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Today my beloved cat, Squak had to be put to sleep. She was 16 years old and we just found out that she had cancer. She was the family cat and lived with my parents, and my mom stayed with her at the vet. I am just so upset and utterly devastated; I can't stop crying, my heart is broken. :crybaby:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I had to put my kitty down after an illness earlier this year. She was 6 1/2 years old. Take good care of yourself. Surround yourself with good loving people and celebrate her memory. Take your time to mourn. It does take time so just allow yourself to go through it. (((GlamDiva))) I know she is hopping around with my beloved Tommy!!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost a beloved pet a few months ago. Since then I've gotten 3 bunnies, 2 Great Pyrenees dogs, 1 St. Bernard and 2 cats.. There is a pet loss forum that helped me out greatly.

Oh no, I'm so sorry!! Definitely check out that pet loss forum shewolfy suggested, I was having a tough time with my golden's death and when she recommended it was pretty comforting.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty :crybaby: I know how much it hurts and please know that there are many animal lovers here to comfort & support you through this difficult time. Please PM me if you'd like to talk. Squak will always be in your heart. I truly believe that you will be reunited with your beloved pet one special day. God bless:heart:

Hugs to you :heart:

I'm really sorry about your beloved cat. There's no shortcut for the grief process. Most of us have been through it and it never ever gets easier. But Squak is not in pain and had a loving family for 16 wonderful years.

Hugs :hugs: