Deux Lux Pintuck Satchel--Love/Hate it??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered this Deux Lux Pintuck Satchel from UrbanOutfitters.com for $68. My friend got me one over the winter in red (they describe it as plum on the website but it's not!) and it's now one of my favorite bags so I decided to go ahead and order it in Seafoam for Spring/Summer.

It's the only bag I've ever owned from UrbanOutfitters and while I've heard that some of their bags fall apart quickly, I've had nothing but good experiences with this one. What do you think? Love/hate it?

I'll post pix of the one I currently own once I get home.

Pros? It's really soft to the touch. It doesn't feel like PVC. The interior is roomy. The handles are comfortable to carry and the strap is great. You can remove it and stash it inside.

Cons? Things get lost inside because it's so roomy. It doesn't zip up completely from end to end.

Measurements: 17"l, 13"h; 17"l strap

Photos from UrbanOutfitters.com

Attached Files:

2. I like it. There are some great colors on the website too.

3. I bought that bag and then returned it-it felt soft and looked nice....but I found it so smooshy that it didn't hold its shape well.

A girl in one of my classes has it in that seafoam color though-it's really cute!

4. I think it looks great. This thread is a fun one b/c it's like a review of a bag. Can't wait to see the pics of the one you get.

5. did anyone get this bag yet?

I'm thinking of purchasing it.... any reviews yet? photos?