Details for Neiman Marcus Incircle Event on Oct. 11?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

Would anyone happen to have promotion details regarding the Incircle event on October 11 at Neiman Marcus? I received a message regarding this from an SA but did not go into detail and it is too late to call back. I want to see if it is worth waiting for before I purchase an item online before it sells out. Thank you!

2. Hi- I just heard---TRIPLE points on everything except beauty and fragrance! My wallet is in trouble!!!!!

3. Just heard beauty is included for double points :smile:

I received a 50 "gift card" to be used during incircle as well
    Lastly- if you spend over 1,000 in fine apparel there are additional gift cards earned!!! Great time to shop!!!

4. Thanks for the information :biggrin:

5. Yes and double points on beauty. Do you know if you can use the gc on beauty? I need some La Mer. Also are the triple points good on Chanel, again?
    ?

6. I am excited for this ... I far prefer NM awards and promos over Saks. In fact, I think I'm finally going to cancel my Saks card in favor of NM.

7. No- the gift card can not be used on beauty or Louis Vuitton:sad: but chanel is included again!!!

8. Thank you! Hmmm Chanel...

9. Does anyone know I fine jewelry is included(Van Cleef & Arpels)?

10. I love Neiman's events.

11. Yes VCA is included! I was able to purchase a pendant and bracelet. They even let me take it home yesterday.

12. Awesome! Did you do a reveal?

13. anyone know when the $50 gc expires? i'm away and haven't been able to check my mail and want to make sure i don't miss out on it. thx ladies! =)

14. I got this email for $50 off:

$50 OFF + TRIPLE POINTS! Best customers exclusive‏
    As one of our best customers, you will receive $50 off your $200 purchase when you use code INC50

Not sure if it will work for anyone who has the code. Exp 10/14

15. it's only for people that got the email. they send this out every year and this coincides with the store $50 incircle gift card. a pop up comes up and you have to enter the email you were emailed at with the code.