Destroyed Skinny Jeans..

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
Hi.. I went shopping yesterday and was searching everywhere for ripped/destroyed skinny jeans and could not find any! I see a lot of the boyfriend style but am really really really wanting the ripped ones in skinny jeans. I don't like the ones that lindsey lohan has been spoted in where theres 6 or 8 rips in them cause thats just a bit too extreme..any suggestions? help please! thanks!!!

us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/irissinger_2041_102755115

I found these that i really really love...except i don't care for the paint splashes on them.. should i just get them? whats your opinion on these? has anyone seen something similiar without the paint? Is there a way to scrub those paint splashes off? TIA!!!

hmm havent been to an abercrombie or AE in a quite a few years but i guess i will have to try it out! Thanks girls.. i just wish they'd tone down the music sometimes.. i can't seem to hear myself think lol jp. thanks again!

hmm havent been to an abercrombie or AE in a quite a few years but i guess i will have to try it out! Thanks girls.. i just wish they'd tone down the music sometimes.. i can't seem to hear myself think lol jp. thanks again!

af & ae will probably be your best choices since the ripped up look is always in there. the music at our af can be heard 3 floors down in the mall lol but hollister is seriously so dark and has too many fake trees- i walked in once and felt like i was in the amazon so i walked right out. i'm not a fan of any place that is too dark for me to see what i'm actually trying on. good luck!