Destroyed Skinny Jeans..

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
Hi.. I went shopping yesterday and was searching everywhere for ripped/destroyed skinny jeans and could not find any! I see a lot of the boyfriend style but am really really really wanting the ripped ones in skinny jeans. I don't like the ones that lindsey lohan has been spoted in where theres 6 or 8 rips in them cause thats just a bit too extreme..any suggestions? help please! thanks!!!

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/irissinger_2041_102755115

I found these that i really really love...except i don't care for the paint splashes on them.. should i just get them? whats your opinion on these? has anyone seen something similiar without the paint? Is there a way to scrub those paint splashes off? TIA!!!

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
I like the ones you posted, how about these

well, I guess those are maybe too extreme. LOL
LOL i like these but yea they are a bit too extreme for me. Knowing me i'd prob rip the whole upper half when I try to put em on lol. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Do you know how to get paint off jeans?

NYCBagSnob

Oct 29, 2008
NYC
I found the most amazing pair, in black, at Forever21. I think they are still available at Forever21.com.

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
OOps just saw the reponse above yes please try A&f they have some destroyed jeans that you can destroy some more to your liking

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
Chicago
AG jeans, Premiere cut, AG-ed 17 years wash.

I'm currently waiting for the 12 year repair wash... I'm addicted to them.

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
hmm havent been to an abercrombie or AE in a quite a few years but i guess i will have to try it out! Thanks girls.. i just wish they'd tone down the music sometimes.. i can't seem to hear myself think lol jp. thanks again!

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
hmm havent been to an abercrombie or AE in a quite a few years but i guess i will have to try it out! Thanks girls.. i just wish they'd tone down the music sometimes.. i can't seem to hear myself think lol jp. thanks again!
af & ae will probably be your best choices since the ripped up look is always in there. the music at our af can be heard 3 floors down in the mall lol but hollister is seriously so dark and has too many fake trees- i walked in once and felt like i was in the amazon so i walked right out. i'm not a fan of any place that is too dark for me to see what i'm actually trying on. good luck!

pinkmitsy4

Jan 2, 2008
I want destroyed skinnies too. It seems like everything is either really destroyed or has nothing.
I'll definitely check out af..