Desperatly seeking channel

bagnurse

Feb 2, 2007
:cursing: Hi everyone, I am new to this forum (rather this is the first time writing I have read alot!!!) and was wondering what all of you think is a great bag for everday casual for spring and summer. I love to wear jeans and sandals, like the look of an unstructured bag, and fill it to the rim. I do not want black as I already have several purses in dark tones. Help!!! The closest channel store is 2 hours away, so I would love to call around after you give me some ideas. Thanks everyone

Welcome to the Chanel subforum. You should do a search of "trunk show" there are lots of threads about the S/S2007 trunk show with pics. Maybe you'll find something you'll like in there. Best of luck.:smile:

bagnurse--i would also look in the ref library at different pics...it really helped me.
soft & chain and rock & chain lines have less structured styles and might suit you.
i'd also check the expandable line.
hths! enjoy the hunt for your first chanel!

Thanks for the help guys!!!! QQ: Does anyone know if the beige soft & chain is available anywhere, and does it fit on the shoulder well? I like to wear shoulder bags for casual...Thanks, guys

Hi and welcome to Chanel! oooooh you're in for alot of fun here! And the obsession gets deliciously bad :yahoo: The ladies are wonderful sweet and so helpful
let us know when you adopt your new baby and bring her home!!!!

Claudia

Everyone, you have been great!!!!!I used to be a !#@$#$ person bag- every color, new style etc., but its time for some cc's . Can't wait to find one I love, and then before you know it it WILL have babies.Any more suggestions for spring summer tan, beige shoulder bag that looks good with scrubs (only kidding) ?