Desperatly seeking a black PT with GGH!

El Frigo

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Has anyone seen one? I wish someone could tell me where I might find one. I'm about to cave in and get a City instead, but it's really the PT that I'm lusting for. Please help!

Contact person is Sebastien and he just informed me yesterday that they still have the Black GGH PT.

They also have one more Black City GGH left.

Thank you SO much for all the info, imonpurseblog and pbdb! I really appreciate it! :biggrin:

I just need to make absolutely sure that it is indeed the PT I want, so I'll be visiting Neiman Marcus this weekend hoping they have one I can try on. I just hope the GGH PT they still have in Cannes won't be gone by the time I decide...

Again, thank you! :yahoo:

I've ordered the PT from Cannes! :happydance: Sebastien was really nice to deal with, like I've read in this forum before.

Pbdb- thank you SO much for letting me know they had one! I'm eternally grateful to you. :flowers:

I'll be receiving it Tuesday or Wednesday, and I can't wait! You can be sure I'll be doing a reveal when I get it! Here is the picture he sent me in the meantime:

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/El-Frigo/Balenciaga/BalenciagaPartTimeGGH.jpg