Desperatlely Seeking BV Bag

1. Has anybody seen this Bottega Veneta bag at a store recently (including online)? If you recall, I would also appreciate if you could let me know the price.

I am totally in love with it:heart: but where I am at, it's equivalent to $3400! :wtf: :wtf: Of course, I have searched all of the usual places already, Saks.com, neimanmarcus.com, bottegaveneta.com....

[​IMG]

2. You can ask the personal shopper on BV online to locate it for you at a BV store. They can then ship it out to you wherever you are. I believe the price is just under $2000. Hope that helps

3. nizlay thanks so much for this information! I am definitely going to order one!!! Wow, it's cheaper than I had hoped.

4. You are most welcome. If you are interested in the green, I do remember seeing it online at either Saks or Neiman.

5. That is one beautiful bag! Hope you get it!

6. THanks for the enbalement, boxermom! :heart: I am (unfortunately!?) usually an Hermes fan, but I fell in love with this bag when I went to the BV store the other day.

7. oh, that is a lovely bag tokyogirl... go get it...

8. I absolutely love Bottega bags. Thanks for the info. on this sight. Anyone bought from Shirise.com before? They have authentic items for sure? I'm not familiar with it-

9. bump Marly's question.

I also have never heard of this site, although they have a bunch of fabulous stuff which looks quite authentic! Is this site relatively new? Has anybody purchased from them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice