Desperately want a pink bag! Venice Hobo or Howard St?

not at all! i'm 5'2, about 120 lbs. i am loving this bag so far!

Thanks, elmel! It looks like a great size on you. Glad to hear you're loving it too!

The large Howard must be ginormous!

How do you find the weight of the bag to be? medium heavy? lighter?

I'd love to see pics of an actual human being wearing this too, e.g. one of LB's models. The dimensions just seem so daunting that I have no idea how it'd look on a person... And given that I don't think it'll slouch inwards too much (the bottom may sag, but the sides don't seem like they'd slouch in like a hobo, KWIM?), it just seems like the large size would be huge on most people. I really hope some mod pics show up somewhere soon for a sense of scale!

Hi Elmel, in the first pic the bag looks pretty small and when you carry it it looks a bit larger...now i'm a bit confused. can you pls take some modeling shots outside in the real sunlight, and post them again, that'd be great. I also am not that tall and don't want to get a large bag. Does this or the Venice come in Medium?

Rashmi when the bag is sitting you don't see the sag in the bag but when you are carrying it the bag elongates and you see it. So I guess it does look a little bigger. The Howard comes in 2 sizes and the Venice comes in 2 styles, a hobo and a satchel. If I am incorrect about something please correct me ladies!

Hi everyone, thanks fo all of your compliments! I'm on vacation but ill try to take some outside pics when I get back! This bag is really lightweight actually. I love it! Hope everyoe has a greatb week and ill be back soon :smile:

Perfect bag! I can't decide between the two either. I love pink but I do think the Venice looks a bit too big for me so I'm leaning toward the Howard st.