Shoes DESPERATELY SEEKING? Post your HELP ME find requests here:

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Post your Valentino shoe requests here.

Please note there is no buying or selling on TPF.

We can help direct each other to help find our dream shoes.

Reactions: baghagg
Any Intel on any camo sneakers going on sale in size 36 or 36.5?

I haven't heard about them yet,Shopmore. I know PSDept has private sale with NAP & moda Operandi currently......look through their feed or message Lee to see if she has a 'heads up' on them.

I will post here as soon as I hear anything.....I have my eye on a couple of things.

500px-Olaf.gif

Looking for caged flats on sale? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

I haven't seen any caged flats on sale so far. What size do you need if I happen to stumble in a pair?

Im desperately looking for the chevron print in size 40....please help me.

What style in the 1973 chevron print do you want? They are on sale at the boutiques and I believe at Barneys.

any rockstuds on sale locally in los angeles? looking for rockstud kitten heel in black or red... help please... it will be my first pair so i would like to go to the store and try them on, any help would be appreciated :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 476
I am late to the party on this pair I believe but with only forward have the opaline rockstuds? I need a 38.5 or 39 and they only have a 37.5 left. There is an 38 on eBay but I'm afraid they will be too short.