Desperately Seeking Pom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I contacted Leo @ Barneys NY, but they only have a few Poms left (in colors that don't really call out to me). Have any of you seen stores with a good amount of Poms - or at least know they're hiding in the back?

Any Bal or Barneys will do -- I am shipping to CT and would like to avoid the tax of NM/Saks/Nordies.

THANKS SO MUUUUUCH!!! :biggrin:

2. I am having the same problem! I really want a sorbet pom but I have a store credit only @ Bal boutiques :sad:

What color are you looking for?

I saw some poms in Chicago at Barney's but that was like a month ago so I am not sure if they are still there :shrugs:
    Also, I have been talking to Mina(I think that's how you spell name) at BAL Las Vegas and she is very nice! I am sure if you call her she would let you know what colors they have in stock there.

Sorry I am not much help but if I see any I will let you know!:biggrin:

3. ^ Thank you! Could you please PM me Mina's contact info (email if you have it as it is easier than to call her during school hours ;) )?

I will keep an eye out for your Sorbet Pom! I am looking for a nice neutral, but not sure what that specific color may be yet. :thinking:

4. ^GAAAAAAH!!! Missed it -- it's already in someone's shopping bag. That'll teach me to pay attention in Evidence class :P

Thanks so much, though!!! :smile:

5. Retail on that is $1495 no bargain there...

6. i was calling around last week and found a sorbet gsh pom at the neimans in white plains, ny...incase anyone is interested

7. #8 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  8. Balenciaga @ south coast plaza has a GGH poupre pom pon last time I called..

9. Also try Gretta Luxe in Wellesley, MA ... they had about 3 Pom Pom's last week (Cyclade, Papeete and Outremer) - all GSH.

10. Try Bal london, look for Anna. She will be able to help :smile:

11. omg, thanks so much, all!!! you guys are awesome :yahoo:

TMitch6542, i really like RH but i'd like something a little bit more deep than Sahara (and i already have black and outremer) - i am looking at pics of chataigne to assess how deep it is.

clarimond and CeeJay -- i will follow your leads and ask! although i think i'd rather do a more toned-down color, but i'm going to do some more research, since i find pourpre and papeete DELICIOUS.

Jasterock, i'll def contact Anna. i also have a call out to Bal LV, seeing if Mina gets back to me.

i'll report back on my search! :biggrin: