Desperately Seeking Nude!

nycdiva

O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
I am in dire need of nude patent something. I wanted the nude patent yoyo in the 85mm sculpted heel couldn't find it so I got the beige grease paint and that just didn't do it for me. I was supposedly on the wait list at the horatio store for the nude patent VP, but by the time I called, they sold my size to someone else. I am not so desperate that I am willing to pay over retail, but if anyone know of where or when any store is getting in VP or NP with any color tip (though I prefere the burgandy the most) please please let me know.

i was at saks today and while they had nude patent jolies and nude yoyo 100s out on the floor my SA told me they're sold out in nude everything. i would maybe check saks again this week- they're having a friends and family thing as of the 24th and even though cl is excluded they might get more shoes in hoping once they have people in the store they'll buy buy buy.

I am in dire need of nude patent something. I wanted the nude patent yoyo in the 85mm sculpted heel couldn't find it so I got the beige grease paint and that just didn't do it for me. I was supposedly on the wait list at the horatio store for the nude patent VP, but by the time I called, they sold my size to someone else. I am not so desperate that I am willing to pay over retail, but if anyone know of where or when any store is getting in VP or NP with any color tip (though I prefere the burgandy the most) please please let me know.

nycdiva i think almost everyone here is in the same boat! We all want these shoes too!:yes: i think you're best bet is to just call around to the boutiques and put your name on the waiting list like everyone else here... or even I would check out the NM site and bookmark the page and keep checking it just in case a nude NP pops up in your size from the returns... I'm sure as soon as nude NPs/VPs become available somewhere the news will spread fast here, so just keep your eyes peeled. Good luck!:P

I think nude CL's are like red Chanel flaps! LOL!
So coveted and so hard to find!

Good comparison Swanky. Fancy seeing you over here. I've been hanging out here too. :lol: Just purchased _ black patent decolettes & nude patent yoyos. I read that you were going to get simples. :drool: What color & height?

I do love the nude yoyos. The heel height on the ones I purchased are 100mm, but still seems very high & sexy to me. Good luck in finding your perfect nude. :lol: Sounds funny. :roflmfao:

I actually tried on the nude yoyo's in the 100 or 110 straight heel at saks a couple months back, but was unable to take more than three steps in them even when I got a bigger size. That 15 or 25 mm threw me over the edge. I have just begun to learn to walk in heels again and was afraid I was too wobbly. I can barely walk in the high VP or NP (because they are much more comfortable than their yoyo counterparts in the same heel height), but think the 70mm ones look a little frumpy. I guess will keep looking! BTW I wear a 39 in most CL.