Desperately Seeking:METALLIC GREY JUMBO

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
I am desperately trying to get the Metallic Grey Jumbo-MY SA said their store is not getting it and there are only a few coming in to other boutiques and I am 8th on the list since I did not WL there--I would really appreciate a pm it if anyone knows where one is! Thanks!:smile:

Try Tracey Haynes at NM in Beverly Hills. She is getting a Maxi for me and has been fabulous about tracking things down when requested in the past. Tell her Kendra sent you! Good Luck!

Hi, you can call Kiet, Chanel Houston TX. the jumbo has not come to US yet, but very soon..and US will not get the jumbo as many as the maxi size.
i think he can definitely get one for you , I dont think he has wait list. he is very good SA. and you can tell him Betty refers you..I always buy my stuff fr him.

Thanks -BG says They can get me one as soon as the shipment arrives so I feel much calmer now-LOL!!!

I also located the Fuchsia Jumbo in Hawaii so that should be arriving soon too and hopefully I can quit buying flaps for awhile-I just sold 2 of them because I could not feel the love for them but I think it was because they were caviar-I know,I know-it's more practical but it does not make my heart quiver the way that Lambskin does!

^I WISH i was daring enough to buy a LAMB Jumbo...LOL!(Gonna use WOC for girls nights out only!)
But Hayden is BRUTAL on my stuff so I have only been wearing my LV totally bag as Im afraid he will destroy a CHANEL>..hehe!CANT wait to c your jumbo..this color is FREAKIN AMAZING!