Desperately Seeking Helmuts at NM, Saks, or BG

Feb 8, 2008
Hello Ladies,
I am writing to ask if anyone knows how I can get a hold of a pair of Christian Loboutin Helmuts size 37 from one of the major department stores that carry CLs. I am absolutely dying for a pair, but need to rely on Mr. Plastic to fund my addiction!! I would appreciate any leads...

BG has sequined helmuts right now. i know silver and i think black too? can't remember the second color. i saw them when i was there on tuesday night.

Only BG has the sequined pailletes helmuts. NM may have some random sizes left though.

The CL boutiques in Las Vegas, Beverly Hills, and Horatio Street (NYC) have limited sizes in the black jazz/leather helmuts. Plastic is accepted there as well. :smile:

Thank you guys so much! I will check to see if I can find a pair. Can anyone recommend an SA at either BG or NM? The folks out my way don't go overboard to be helpful if you know what I mean!! :confused1:

IslandSpice--for NM I go through Joe Hamersma at the SF location. He is really nice and helpful. They open in half an hour.

415-362-3900 or 877-634-6264 ext. 2230

Ladies...sad news! I did not have any luck at any of the department stores. BG did have the sequined helmuts, but I need an everyday work shoe look and that one was too dressy. Also, they didn't have my size.

...my search continues. :crybaby: