Desperately Seeking Bleu Glacier Giant Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone,

have been reading this forum almost every day - so inspirational! :yes: i am a complete bal newbie and have a question: does anyone know where to find a bleu glacier giant hobo?? fell madly in love after seeing mimi23's fantastic BG GH day

i have tried printemps paris (where she got her bag), bal NY (they only have one single terribly veiny one left and i am looking for smooshy and huggable!), AR, LVR, cultstatus.. all nada. i thought BG was not a hot color? :crybaby:

any leads would be greatly appreciated!

2. I think the one mimi23 has is the day and not the hobo, unless she has both.

Ooops just saw you had said day in your post!

3. i think i saw one on ebay this morning!

4. there was 2 on ebay this morning, I love the seller of one of them, so I am actually considering the one she has, and I am not even a GH fan, but it just looks so gorgeous with that color!

5. Erica has one on Ebay NOW!!

6. It is a beautiful bag! Can't go wrong with Erica! :yes:

7. Oh I LOVE the color!
    Good luck with your search.

8. OMG you guys thank you!! *squeal*

i am usually rather terrified of ebay but have read about erica on tPF and been impressed by all your enthusiastic recommendations

oh donna! i was not a GH fan either until i saw it with BG - marriage made in heaven.. swoon. hope we dont end up in a catfight over the bag :nuts:

9. The one's Erica has right now are TDF!

10. ^^ITA, it is one of the best BG bags I have seen - such great leather,

11. go for it! Erica is great and very helpful! Post pics soon!