Desperately seeking an eggplant bbag!

Someone that I have seen on this forum (not sure of her user name) but her website is thebaghunter.com. Last week she had an eggplant city. She has lots of pics. of it. Hope this helps.

ranskimmie said:
Someone that I have seen on this forum (not sure of her user name) but her website is thebaghunter.com. Last week she had an eggplant city. She has lots of pics. of it. Hope this helps.

that's me! I did have two, but I sold both of them! I'll definitely let you guys know if the new owners end up listing them on ebay. :amuse:

AmourN20 said:
there's one on ebay now!

eggplant classique ebay#6857833041

:nuts: :love: :nuts:

Thank you!!! It is gorgeous!! I want it!! :love: I am so tempted to click buy it now...but I told myself I would wait until my Chloe baby paddington sold first (it is on ebay now). Now I am regretting declining an offer that was slightly lower than I wanted!!! What to do?? :wacko:

fashion_junky said:
Thank you!!! It is gorgeous!! I want it!! :love: I am so tempted to click buy it now...but I told myself I would wait until my Chloe baby paddington sold first (it is on ebay now). Now I am regretting declining an offer that was slightly lower than I wanted!!! What to do?? :wacko:

If you really want it, I'd pick it up now. It probably won't last for very long on eBay. You'll sell your paddy, you an always relist it, contact those who made you offers before, etc.

Seriously, grab it now!! Sounds crazy but my sisters neighbor is possibly getting it on buy it now. She is contacting her husband first at work! Gotta Go!! I'll have my sister stall her!!!!