Desperately seeking Amethyst rh city? Plz help!

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
If you would consider an Amethyst Work, there is one on Barneys.com. It has covered RH and they only had 1 left last time I checked.

cyndiandthan

Jan 15, 2009
no where maryland
Thanks for the help everyone, I saw the work on Barneys site, but I need the shoulder strap the city has, I have a 2 yr old and a newborn due in april so I need arms/hands free option! But thank you !

cyndiandthan

Jan 15, 2009
no where maryland
OMG I GOT IT! :yahoo: THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP! DEBBIE AT SAKS BOCA IS AMAZINGLY SWEET AND I SHOULD GET IT IN 6 DAYS!

LONG STORY.....BUT AFTER CHECKING AGAIN TODAY WITH A DIRECT LINE # I SPOKE TO THE RIGHT PERSON! I CAN'T WAIT! :drool:

Sep 26, 2007
oh yay congrats !!! CYNDIANTHAN so glad you followed through and bought it! i saw the spy pic of it and the leather looks SOOOO GOOD ! please reveal it for us !!

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
OMG I GOT IT! :yahoo: THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP! DEBBIE AT SAKS BOCA IS AMAZINGLY SWEET AND I SHOULD GET IT IN 6 DAYS!

LONG STORY.....BUT AFTER CHECKING AGAIN TODAY WITH A DIRECT LINE # I SPOKE TO THE RIGHT PERSON! I CAN'T WAIT! :drool:
Please can you tell me if BARNEY OR SAKS ship in europe?i am looking for a work or a city rh amethyst thanks ;)

cyndiandthan

Jan 15, 2009
no where maryland
Please can you tell me if BARNEY OR SAKS ship in europe?i am looking for a work or a city rh amethyst thanks ;)
Barneys doesn't ship internationally, SAKs asks you speak with an online SA to do so here is the number they provide 800.7257.7257. They don't have bbags online just instore. Debbie in Boca RAton, Saks was a pleasure to deal with. If you would like her direct extension pm me and I will get it to you :buttercup: Also, I got a tip on Sunday that the Neiman marcus in Newport California may have an amethyst rh city and I think Neimans will ship internationally. Try calling them as well.

Goodluck I hope this helps

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
hi sweetie i just sent a pm:heart: unfortunatey most of USA stores don't want to undervalue the bag(i don't know why ,bahrein always do it:shrugs:) and unfortunately italian customs are very restricitive they usually charge 30-40% of the value declared:so if you declare 1500$=you will have to pay 500-600 $ of customs:faint::faint: and that's too much for just one handabg (even if it is so special:heart:)