Desperately seeking a new fabulous bag!

I've been shopping around for a new handbag and have hit a wall-- Almost every bag I like is $2,000+ and I can only spend around $800. The most fabulous bag I've found so far that fits my criteria is the Kooba Chiara bag in purple. I want a fun bag to boost my winter wardrobe without having to pay thousands of dollars. Any suggestions would be amazing.

I want a leather bag in purple or any other jewel tone. Any style will work for me. I love grommets and hardware, but no metallic leather--I'm over that trend. Thanks for offering to help me, I really appreciate it!

what do u think of isabella fiore? she has some interesting fun bags, this one isn't purple though, just brown, but i like it.

NMV6041_mp.jpg

$645.

i have the chiara in black and i love it. its the perfect slouchy hobo, would highly recommend. buttery soft leather and big, but not toooo big. the claudia is too big. and the purple will turn heads. bulga has a purple hobo too, i'll paste below. i have the smaller verision of this one in pale yellow

bulga large.jpg

hfxshopgirl said:
i have the chiara in black and i love it. its the perfect slouchy hobo, would highly recommend. buttery soft leather and big, but not toooo big. the claudia is too big. and the purple will turn heads. bulga has a purple hobo too, i'll paste below. i have the smaller verision of this one in pale yellow

View attachment 651

Ooohh.. I love the eggplant color! Yummy! :biggrin: