Desperately seeking a 2.55 Grey Reissue (226)...

1. If anyone sees it anywhere, PLEASE send me a PM or smoke signal. :nuts: Whichever that's more convenient for you! :lol: Thanks in advance girls! *Hugs* :heart:

2. are you willing to do eBay? sometimes an authentic grey reissue pops up there.

3. Hmm that would be my last resort. I'm hoping to purchase one from a chanel boutique... :lol:

4. Did you call the Chanel 1-800 number? They will do a store search for you to locate one. As far as I know, they were sold out in the US. I would suggest trying Chanel in London, Manchester, Edinburgh in the UK. Have you done a store search for Bloomies, Saks, NM, BG, Nordstoms?

5. I called today.....they are sold out in all of the US.

6. you are right...
    i was looking for one a couple of weeks ago and my SA said that they are sold out....

7. I was at the Chanel Boutique on Sunday and they said they can't keep them in stock when they receive them.

8. Are they receiving more of the gunmetal grey reissues? O M G! :yahoo:

9. They come out with different shades for each collection. The on one jemz is the 2005 limited edition. They came out with a dark white for the 2006 reissue (really lovely). I understand that there is a new white for the Cruise 2007 collection which I have not seen yet.:flowers:

10. There's Chanel in Manchester? :yahoo: Do you know where?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice