Desperately searching for this bag in Lavender Blue!!!

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
Hi TPFers!

I am living near San Francisco and will visit NYC during X mas holiday (YAY! my first time in NYC ever :biggrin:). For some reason, there's none of the lavender blue pieces available yet for me to see this color IRL and there's a waitlist already for this bag. I'm trying to find out what is the official name of this bag or if anyone know if your contact SA has one available now please let me know. TIA!!! If I can find one during my trip to NYC that wuld be awesome but I'm willing to get it from somewhere else too...

I got this picture from Neiman Lookbook Resort 2011. It said "Timeless Classic" handbag in lavender blue lambskin $2100. It looks like a classic flap bag but it has single shoulder strap I believe...

Also, I saw many TPFers saying that the bag looks more blue than purple which is very nice. I'm looking for a light blue bag so not sure if this is what I'm looking for... hopefully I'll get to see something in this color soon!!!

Attachments

• Chanel Lavender Blue.JPG
    Chanel Lavender Blue.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,685
I believe this bag has been much talked about and it was concluded the picture was actually a classic flap. See how it has holes for chain to go through and it has double flap as well so this is definitely a classic flap and not the clutch with chain. The clutch has chain that comes out from the side and can be hidden inside the bag to use as clutch.

But you get an idea of the lavender blue color.

I was told you have to preorder this bag with NM. No one has this in stock yet in the clutch version. I believe some stores have this color in the classic flap so you could kinda see the color IRL. It is more like light blue with grey undertone so you will like this color.

Hi TPFers!

I am living near San Francisco and will visit NYC during X mas holiday (YAY! my first time in NYC ever :biggrin:). For some reason, there's none of the lavender blue pieces available yet for me to see this color IRL and there's a waitlist already for this bag. I'm trying to find out what is the official name of this bag or if anyone know if your contact SA has one available now please let me know. TIA!!! If I can find one during my trip to NYC that wuld be awesome but I'm willing to get it from somewhere else too...

I got this picture from Neiman Lookbook Resort 2011. It said "Timeless Classic" handbag in lavender blue lambskin $2100. It looks like a classic flap bag but it has single shoulder strap I believe...

Also, I saw many TPFers saying that the bag looks more blue than purple which is very nice. I'm looking for a light blue bag so not sure if this is what I'm looking for... hopefully I'll get to see something in this color soon!!!

If you just wanted to see this lavender color IRL you may go to the Chanel Boutique in SF Union Square. I was there last Sunday and they had a M/L classic flap on display.

The color is quite beautiful! I've seen it in the M/L classic and it's a bit too small for me. It's in Lavender Blue (more Lavender than blue) I'm on the list for the clutch version for $2100. If you want my SA's info, PM me. Good Luck!

Thank you everyone! I'm on the waitinglist as well but very concern as there're so many people who want this clutch. Maybe I should be on more than 1 waiting list lol :biggrin:

I was at Chanel boutique in Union Square, SF on Sunday but didn't see this bag on the display maybe someone snactched it before I was there or someone was playing with it LOL

I have the jumbo at home. It is much more blue/grey than lavender. It is sort of a periwinkle blue. There are some pretty accurate pictures on TPF already, so do a search for lavender. It is also out in the m/l size. It is a beautiful, neutral color.

I have the jumbo at home. It is much more blue/grey than lavender. It is sort of a periwinkle blue. There are some pretty accurate pictures on TPF already, so do a search for lavender. It is also out in the m/l size. It is a beautiful, neutral color.

I also have the Jumbo and agree on the color description. I would not look at this bag and think "purple" or "lavender" at all. It is a very soft grey/blue color. I think it is a very versatile color. I am very happy with mine!

Thank you everyone! I'm on the waitinglist as well but very concern as there're so many people who want this clutch. Maybe I should be on more than 1 waiting list lol :biggrin:

I was at Chanel boutique in Union Square, SF on Sunday but didn't see this bag on the display maybe someone snactched it before I was there or someone was playing with it LOL

What time were you there on Sunday? I was there around 5:00 PM and saw it on display. They closed at 6:00 PM on that day.

Hi girls,

I've stayed away from TPF for the past year to allow my bank account to recover. Now I've stumbled on to this Timeless clutch with chain and am so tempted!

Does anyone know if it's possible to find this bag in Lavender anywhere? I guess the price has increased to $2400. International shipping would be great too as I'm located outside the US.