Desperately searching for Heart Chain Chanel Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please please help me out...if you see anyone selling Chanel Heart Chain bag, please let me know. I've been searching for a long time and still can't find it. Finally found this forum and hope someone will be able to help out. Greatly appreciate ! :heart:

2. Are you talking about the Valentine Bag from couple years back?? You're pretty much out of luck unless you find it from a reseller or evil bay.

3. ^ and they go for a small fortune too!

4. I want to wish you lots of good luck in your search, it took me two years and afew failed auctions, but in 2008 I managed to get both the pink (rare) and the orange/red valentine chains (super rare).

It took me 3 years to get all my (rare and super rare) HGs too (except for the grey charms flap as thats a new HG!).

In the meantime, have a a look at my thread on Valentine Editions, you may like those styles too.

5. thank you chanelbaby...I know it's going to be tough to collect them. I had my chance to get it when it came out, but I could not make up my mind and when I came back to buy it ..it was too late lol. Do you mind show photo of them? I just want to look at them...:crybaby:

6. yayyyyyyyy good luck Tokyolove, are you going for it?
    I posted my bags that are in the US in Chanel family portrait just afew pages ago :smile:

7. #8 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    I just check the forum now, let me check it out. thank you!!!

Omg I just saw it..my heart pound so fast. thank you so much

8. I just read the description about the bag...I think I will pass, because it has been redyed and the seller still selling for that price. I will keep searching and hopefully the another will pop up.

chanelbaby - I just saw your photos...the one that you have is the one I want to get :rolleyes: hehe

9. Tokyolove,

Did you ever find the Chanel Valentine Heart Hobo (chain)? I know where to find an authentic one in yellow....
    China

10. I actually found it few months ago. I got the pink one for a really reasonable price. My next one will be lavender XD . . . when I'm not on banned anymore lol

11. Try Chanel at mall in millenia, Florida. Was there in June and they had a lot of the older lines available.

12. #14 Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009