Desperately need your opinions on the Cherry Blossom!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    I always buy conservative colors and never monogram. So why am I obsessed with the discontinued LV Cherry Blossom Papillon - in pink! Am I nuts?

Are you familiar with it? Pros/Cons? I need your perspective before buying a light colored canvas bag with smiley flowers all over it. Help me please! :smile:

LV Cherry Blossom.JPG
  2. I am honestly not a fan. It looks very animated and dated!

3. Lol, maybe you just need something different- but not that different.
    Maybe you'll just like it from afar but won't actually use it in real life? :shrugs:

4. It looks "kiddish" to me....the bow....the pink....the smiley flowers....maybe if I was 5. Sorry! BUT if YOU like it, go for it? Personally, I don't like the bag at all.

5. I can't explain why I like this bag. I picture a crisp white shirt, jeans and this little whimsical bag. Too much work and no play lately? Maybe! It's a total departure for me. Keep your opinions coming! :smile:

6. I LOVE this collection. Took me years to find all the pieces. I will be honest. As much as I LOVE IT, I dont use any of the bags. If it appeals to YOU, go for it! It will definately turn heads with its uniqueness. Good Luck!!:biggrin:

7. Not for me... but if you love it, why not?

8. Why don't you use your handbags from this collection? Too kiddish?

9. The bags are kinda kiddish? I can show you if you would like to see?

10. Now I'm making up words. I meant child-like. Someone said they look like they're meant for a 5 year old. Seriously, I'm curious why you don't you use yours.

11. I loved the Cherry Blossom and really wanted the Pink! I find the Papillion hard to carry but...for a fun bag. go for it.

jeans, a white shirt, cute sandals/flats..a little pop of pink :graucho:

12. Noooo, we know what you mean! :smile: Awwww, well, everyone has their opinions about them. Thats ok! I still LOVE that collection, especially the SLG’s. Its a fun collection and you have to pair it with the right clothing, but not just that. Its from 2003 so Im not sure if people have problems with older collections. I would Love to see someone sporting a Papillon or pochette! Super cute!!:balloon:

13. agree!!!:smile:

14. I had the brown cherry blossom pap and loved it. I sold it about 2 years ago. It is easy to use and opens very nicely. I never thought it looked too young. But then again I know a bunch of 20 and 30 somethings that are old souls! LOL

The bag is great. Get it.

15. Thank you!! I'm out. I think it's cute but for the investment, I think I will get something a bit more classic. That I posted this thread at all is telling. Not my normal style, but I do love the whimsy. :smile: