Desperately looking for lindy 30/34 Etoupe in Vegas and LA

Rain_Baby

Jul 25, 2008
Rains & Shines
Please help me to get Lindy Etoupe, I'll be in Vegas and LA in the beginning of January 2012. If anyone has the info, please do share it. thank you so much :sos:

Rain_Baby

Jul 25, 2008
Rains & Shines
Please help me to get Lindy Etoupe, I'll be in Vegas and LA in the beginning of January 2012. If anyone has the info, please do share it. thank you so much :sos:
on second thoughts, purple color or electric blue would be my 2nd choice of color. hopefully i can ge my hands on one of these colors.

Tinn3rz

O.G.
Nov 27, 2009
East Bay, CA
Portero.com is a reseller website. It's a hit and miss with them. Sometimes their prices are great, sometimes it's not. HTH!

I'm sure you can find one for less, but not sure if you're in a hurry to find your dream Lindy.

popurie

Dec 28, 2011
xxx - Please reread our rules prior to posting again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hobbiezm

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
on second thoughts, purple color or electric blue would be my 2nd choice of color. hopefully i can ge my hands on one of these colors.
Why don't you try mtyci.com?? They are resell shop here in Houston... Saw a beautiful lindy for sale... Sometimes they do 30% off if you pay cash. It's well worth it and the etoupe beauty will finally get a home!!

Reactions: obcessd