desperately looking for a MAC in black new hw

kath

Sep 12, 2007
hello! I've been desperately looking for a morning after clutch in black. i saw one at luna boston but i really much prefer it in the new signature hw. pls. kindly pm me if you see one. thanks!

thanks desi! pls. excuse my ignorance... but i dont really know how to bid on ebay :sad:so i much prefer getting it from a store or online. i think i might try calling my SA from nords to see if she can find me this bag first. if no luck, then ill figure out how to buy from ebay. lol! you mean RM is not making this bag in the signature hw anymore? why? that sucks coz i really like the sig. hw. :sad:

thanks desi! pls. excuse my ignorance... but i dont really know how to bid on ebay :sad:so i much prefer getting it from a store or online. i think i might try calling my SA from nords to see if she can find me this bag first. if no luck, then ill figure out how to buy from ebay. lol! you mean RM is not making this bag in the signature hw anymore? why? that sucks coz i really like the sig. hw. :sad:

Rm recently introduced the signature hardware, and did away with the old "lobster" claw hardware which a lot of members were fans of.... so now she has the new "mixed" hardware which has signature studs, but the clasp is not the signature one. The MAC's with signature hw are from fall so if your nordstrom SA is able to get one you may want to make sure it is the signture hardware, because there are new macs in noir now with the "mixed" hardware.

The seller on ebay is reputable and sells tons of RM. you would have to create an ebay/paypal account if you don't have one already to purchase.

oh no!!! why did i not buy it earlier!!!!! its ok...ill find another one somewhere. lol!! xxxx

Kath- Please read the forum rules, buying and selling via TPF or thru PM is not permitted. Thanks.- Desiprinzess718

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I am also looking for the same bag. The black leather MAC with the new style hardware. I wanted to purchase the one on ebay but was too slow. If anyone has any ideas where I might be able to find one please let me know.
Thank -you.

The new black mac will be available 3/31 on Luna Boston. I know it's not signature, but it's still cute! I just got another mac in the new style and I'm loving the front pocket!
There is also the one in my avatar from Nordstrom...with the pink trim. :tup:

if i remember, i think noir is one of the leathers still available for SO. maybe you guys can check with Codi and see if that is still the case, and get a green light to get a group together for a special order.