Desperately in search for a Caviar Trifold Wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

I am in desperate need for a Caviar Trifold Wallet in black. The one that I am after is the quilted trifold that comes in the lambskin, but I am looking for one in the Caviar!

If anyone has seen one around, please let me know!

Thanks!:tender:

2. Bumpity-bump.... can anyone please help?

3. I believe it's available at blooming dales in costa Mesa ca and nordstroms, if you have a style no 800 channel could also locate it for you.

4. Recently someone posted that this style is available in brown caviar at select Saks stores. Good luck!

5. bumpity bumpity... I am still desperately in the search... can anyone please help?

6. Hi everyone!

I know that there has been a new drop of things, so bumping this thread again to see if anyone have seen classic trifold wallet in the caviar leather around! Still desperately hunting this down at the moment! Please let me know if you see anything!!!

Thanks!

7. Hey there, you should talk to your SA. BUt you can talk to mine. PM me if you are interested in my SA, but she's in the US. Last time I helped someone from Australia-for the same wallet, and there were quite a bit of fees, but luckily, she had a US address for one of her cards. I have one of these wallet, I have the info like the code style numbers if you want to give that to your SA in Melbourne. Let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.