Desperately! help me for a 40+birkin! come inside!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello guys
    I am a serious LV collector but I have everything that I want :smile: Strange I know...
    I would like to have a birkin 40 or a hac, both for travel use since I'm a guy, or the hac for business.

I don't have a clue about the price?? I live in Belgium (EURO!! €)
    So please, help me, I don't like going to the store to see an expensive bag and standing there like **** when it's too much for me. I know it's very much but I don't wanna be suprised...

I would like a gold-coloured bag with palladium finishings...
    thx guys

b01042.jpg 1088436242372_DSCN4177.jpg
  2. I think the Birkin 40 my DH saw in NY last month was around $8K in USD so it should be a little less in Euros (hopefully).

3. South Coast Plaza Hermes had a white 40cm Birkin for $8100 USD last week

4. finally- someone cursed!! haha i was starting to think it wasn't allowed on the forum. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

to get back to your question- the ladies above me have given you the right information. compared to resellers, the retail price of any Hermes piece is CHEAP! so start looking on eBay and i guarantee you you will never be surprised or feeling ****ty at Hermes! :graucho:

5. Hermes is a little bit cheaper in Europe. I saw a 40cm Birkin in Amsterdam a few months ago that was about 6,000 Euro, which I think is about $7500, but I'm awful at math so I could be wrong. I also saw one at the store in Brussels a few months ago. I don't remember exactly how much it was, but I think it was about the same price. Everytime I've gone into the Brussels store, they have always had at least one Birkin. So, if you are serious, I would try there.

6. Think the price of a 40 cm is about US$8000 plus or minus.

My SA was telling me that the demand for 40 cm is growing (used to be that they don't normally have a waitlist for 40cm and you would be able to see one on the shelves). She also said that more and more people (including more men!) are using the 40cm as a daily tote.

7. They had a Black 40 in Togo in Amsterdam on Saturday - not sure of the price though. Good luck!

8. Birkin 40 in taurillon clemence was 5.400EUR
    HAC 36:5.000
    HAC next size: 5.500

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice