Desperate Shoe Search :[

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Can anyone help me find some brown heels? Nobody ever makes just your normal classic heels anymore :[

I'm going for that "professional yet sexy" look. 2-3" heel. Size 5-5.5. No open toe/open back. Pointy, preferably with buckles at the tip like so --

1733-175035-p.jpg

827-236400-p.jpg

Been looking for this for a couple months now :[ But they either don't have my size or no buckles or short heel or some crazy design. . .

If you don't want designer, J Crew makes a pretty pair called the Fulham. They make them in a nice brown color called Espresso. Also, check Nine West the have lots of pointy toe heels.

abandonedimages said:
EAZINNON.BROWNLEPD.jpg

Nine West. 2 & 1/4" heel.

[edit] They dont have my size :[

Either call the store nearest you or visit in person. Nine West is pretty awesome about calling other stores to hunt for your shoe size and then shipping your shoe to you. I've done it twice before.

mewlicious said:
Either call the store nearest you or visit in person. Nine West is pretty awesome about calling other stores to hunt for your shoe size and then shipping your shoe to you. I've done it twice before.

Thank you for the tip! That would make things so much easier for me.

About to order these black heels (marshallward.co.uk), theyre not brown like I wanted but they've got the buckle-like design I wanted on the tip and theyre professional/sexy. Plus it's all I could find online :/ What do you think?

P5332KS06.jpg

They're about $70 after S&H.

[edit] Foiled again! I dont think they ship here :[