Desperate Plea for Pewter B-bag!

1. Hello all. As most of you already know, I have been trying to find a metallic b-bag for what seems like a REALLY long time now...I am looking for a pewter First or City. I have given up on the bronze, after being screwed over by Cricket UK (but not before I had to pay conversion fees from my bank!) and then finding out that they sold the bag I purchased to someone else a day AFTER I paid for it (luckily, another PF member got it, so at least we know it has a good home!). I think the pewter color will work better for me.

Bottom line: I am dying for a pewter b-bag, so if you have one or see one, PLEASE let me know. I will give it a good home!

2. I think my friend wants to sell her pewter city, i'll ask her and i'll get back to you;)

3. AmourN20 to the rescue lol!! ETenebris hope you find one! Will keep my eyes open for you!

4. good luck on your search!!! :smile:

5. Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed!

6. Hey! did you see the bronze city on eBay?? :smile:

7. haha... you are kidding, right?? :suspiciou

8. I've seen a pewter bag now and then on eBay. I think you'll have luck on this one. Good luck ET! ;)

9. AH, I just checked again, its gone:sad:

10. Amour has b-bag connection lol!!!! Good luck ET!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice