Desperate plea for help: Dark Silver Reissue in 226!

mycarryon

Feb 24, 2007
Please PM me if you have any idea of the whereabouts of this bag. I have called the Chanel 1-800 number and am impatiently waiting. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks so much!:smile:

I got one from Chanel Chicago that they located in Orlando, about 2 weeks ago and was just in the store last week and the SA said good thing I call when I did because they are all sold out..... Did you try Nordstroms, Saks or Hirshleifers in NY? Not sure who ordered the 226, I know NM did not.

Good Luck!

Good news! After calling the Chanel boutique in Orlando, a NM in Atlanta and in Cali, I was able to get a hold of one. I'm so ecstatic and so happy!!! Thanks to all the tPFers & all the PMs I got. It should be coming in later this week; I'll try to post photos of the growing family when I get a chance!

So happy for you! I had called NY and spoke with Brandan. This was way back when it was announced drk silver was returning. I put my name on the list and I was in 6th in line. I never got a call. Some things are meant to be and others not.

So happy for you! I had called NY and spoke with Brandan. This was way back when it was announced drk silver was returning. I put my name on the list and I was in 6th in line. I never got a call. Some things are meant to be and others not.
I called a Nordstrom in CA & left my name & CC# with an SA named Loan (she seems to be well-known to the crowd here). She said I was #15 on the wait list for the bag. Since it's en route, I just decided to leave my name on the list b/c I have a friend that wants one. If I get that call & my friend changes her mind, I'll let you girls know.