Desperate Need of a Wallet - Pomme, Epi, Azur, or Groom???

Which wallet to get?

• Pomme French Purse

• Pomme Pochette Wallet

• Epi French Purse

• Azur French Purse

• Groom Pochette Wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
this isn't on the poll but what about those new eugiene (sp?) wallets?! i think they are TDF!!~ :drools:

The eugiene is definitely TDF, and I was considering it until I realized that it's seemingly quite a big bigger than the french purse or pochette wallet.

And to be honest, the pochette wallet's layout will probably best suit my needs (i have a lot of different club cards); but I really like how the french purse looks (sleeker). I don't know what to do - should I go for functionality or looks?

Thank you everyone for your great advice, please keep the advice coming... As it's pretty obvious...I'm pretty confused about which wallet to get. :confused1:

I have the same problem as you have before...lol....I would definitely pick French purse over Pochette wallet (looks over functionality)......actually, the pochette wallet is HUGE in real life!! :wtf: I find that it's not too functional after all....I mean, it takes up too much space in my purse. I was going to get it until I see it. :smile: The french purse is feminine & elegant; it's not too big or too small like the Ludow. You can put a lot of credit cards in the kiss-lock compartment too. I also slip my most used card in the section for bills. So I can just take out the card without even have to open the snap button. (I hope you know what I mean) It does seem like you love the pomme the most out of all the choices. POmme will go with everything as it will give you a POP of color. :P It's stunning! :heart: Get the Pomme french purse!!! I just got one & of course, I love it!

Thank you sooooo much to everyone who voted and gave suggestions. After much deliberation, I have decided to (and please don't get mad) go with (i think) a wallet that I did not list in my poll - the monogram french purse. While picking up my pochette montaigne today, I took a quick look at the wallets available. I found most of the wallets way too big and/or tall for my liking, and I wasn't really feeling the vibe for the smaller ones. The only style that i really liked was the french purse. And after speaking with two different SAs from two different locations, both have confirmed that vernis is quite delicate compared to the other lines - and since i'm not that careful with my wallets, the vernis line is out. I wasn't really feeling the damier/azur line french purse, so that left the monogram or epi. And to be honest, I quite liked both. I (for now) have decided to go with the monogram because it has more cc slots, and because the SAs also told me that although the epi is quite durable, with a lot of wear the edges tend to crack. And since I am quite sure I will be using this wallet for about forever (see my first post about using the same wallet for 8 years), I need one that will last that long. Sooooo......monogram french purse it is.

As for picking her up, I don't think I should venture into an LV store again until at least my next paycheque. So, I will take this time to reflect further on what I think is my decision.

Thank you again to everyone's input and sooooo sorry for being so difficult and then picking something not in the poll.

Maybe after I get (what I think) will be my most "practical" wallet, I'll venture out and get additional ones...just a thought :shrugs: