Red Vernis Purse

• Papillion

• Brentwood

• Alma pm

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sabella

Sep 27, 2010
Hello Everyone,
I need to buy a red vernis purse as a gift for a very special friend, and I have narrowed it down to these because I know she loves them:

1. Papillion
2. Brentwood (not sure about the size)
3. Alma pm (she has 2 Almas blue nuit and girs as well as a rose BB; however, she doesn't have the pm size)

All purses are pre-loved but they are in like-new condition.

For the last two months, I've been searching and searching, but now I can't decide. Please, please help me!

Another vote for bedford (papillon) - seems like she owns quite a few vernis almas already and since you mentioned she loves all 3 styles listed, why not give her something different from what she already has?

Thank you very, very much. I actually kind talked about these purses with her, just in passing. :graucho: I almost sure that she would like the Bedford (Pap) the best. I love the Alma in that colour, so maybe I'll get it for myself.
CookieLady, I see that you are waiting for Mon Mono. I ordered the Mon NF, and estimate delivery day is Dec. 22. Can hardly wait for my baby.:wondering

Thank you very, very much. I actually kind talked about these purses with her, just in passing. :graucho: I almost sure that she would like the Bedford (Pap) the best. I love the Alma in that colour, so maybe I'll get it for myself.
CookieLady, I see that you are waiting for Mon Mono. I ordered the Mon NF, and estimate delivery day is Dec. 22. Can hardly wait for my baby.:wondering

Yay for Bedford! I think the one I've been watching is still on Ebay, it was quite pricey but in pristine condition. Good luck finding one.

I looked at my receipt on the weekend and my delivery is March 2011 :weird:. Think I'll go check in with my SA soon. Can't wait to see yours!