DESPERATE for cosmetic..LOL..HELP!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I ADORE the Sephora brand lip pencil in number 114..they r SOLD OUT here and ONLINE..and have been for a while..If ANY of u happen to see it in yur Sephora store...would u let me know??Im desperate to find it...and its the only thing that i love to wear with my Bobbi Brown lipstick and STila lipglaze(perfect combo!!)
I have tried a GAZILLION other neutral lip pencils and they all stink..hehe..Please lmk if u c any..so i can call the store and order!
Thanks a bunch!

Hi Jill, I would be glad to help you but I'm in Italy LOL I wish you could find someone who can help you. I know very well how it's annoying when you love something and can't live without and it's sold out everywhere!!!

We have 3 stores in town. I don't think I'm going to go in there this week, but here are the phone #s if you want to call them!

(702) 737-0550
(702) 735-3896
(702) 361-3727

Blah! Was just there the other day.
I just called my local store, they were sold out. The SA did say they are getting shipment tonite, but is not sure if it will be part of it.

Last edited:
dude...I googled it...sniff and some gal who has a makeup blog says...sniff...sob....ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
oh crud!
So if u see it at your store.....LMK!!!im so mad they discontinued it!