desperat looking for black reissue with GHW in 226 or 227

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone, just want to know if anyone has spot for a black reissue with GHW in 226 or 227. I realy want to get it as soon as possible.

thank you everyone:P

2. what about pre-ordering at Hirshleifer's? stocks aren't arriving soon, but at least if you deal w/ Hirsh, you're sure to have 1 w/ your name on it! no waitlist!

anyway, i did... email madison@hirshleifers.com... she's super helpful and patient :smile:

3. saw one on ebay at $2995.

4. Waiting for mine from Hirsh too :biggrin:

5. I want it right way. if no where has it i guess I have to do that.

thank you

6. That is woman's common law.... I want it right away :P

7. You're right on that. At first I thought I could wait, but it's only been a week and I feel like I ordered it ages ago. Arrive already! :pout:

8. haha. :graucho: that's true. we just cant wait!!

9. I saw the one on eBay too! How is it possible that she's selling it for so low? No questions about authenticity are there?

10. Hee! I have one on order from Hirsh too. I almost waited too long. I got the last one available pre-increase. :sweatdrop:

11. heehee... i don't mind! i went over my limit last christmas. waiting time can help the cc's get back into shape :P... plus, its a dh-undeclared purchase! need all the time i have before the arrival to break it to him gently :sweatdrop:

12. congrats lally! what a steal for a 227! i would have to for the 226. but got screwed up w/ cc verification process... :pout:

13. Oh that's too bad! But at least you're gonna get it! I think it's a must have in any Chanel collection. :smile:
    I was waiting figuring it's permanent line, ya know? But then these baby's turned out to be super scarce. I was lucky I stopped in to talk to Penney when I did.

14. ^^Are they on order at Hirsh? Maybe I should contact Penney. I don't have one w/gold hardware, but have been wanting one. Hate paying the crazy price though :sad:

15. Been waiting for mine since December from Nordstrom. I'm hoping they are delivered soon! I know their Silver came a week or so ago, now just keeping my fingers crossed for the gold to come soon (227 for me.) Call Nordstrom Mall of America.
    Judy