Desparate for a Black Boogie with BROWN Trim!!!!!!

Watson's Mom

My Newest Friends!
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I just love that combination of black with brown trim on the Boogie. I saw one and went nuts! I am new this season, so I guess this is from spring, or last year. I know there are other Tanos in that combo, but I am a Boogie girl! I have scoured the net and found a Boogie like this at Irvs.com, only to be told they are sold out. So their next shipment will be the black/black. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one (am I allowing to ask this here??)?

it sure looks like in the picture, doesn't it? I saw that bag a while back and just figured it was my eyes, since all the black Boogies have black trim. But I had emailed them about the colors of their Street Walker last week, and they told me they are NOT carrying any of the new fall colors in that bag, so maybe there are other styles that are the old colors as well. Guess I better get on that phone!!!!! Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, I greatly appreciate it Sybaryte!!!

just heard back from That's Our Bag's CS and YES, the trim is BROWN!! so thank you so much for the link to that bag!!

I learned something here, you're right. Any site that has "midnight black" has brown trim! So the FN also comes in the black/brown combo. Oh dear, now what do I do??? I have a FN and Boogies and love both styles, so I go from not finding ONE bag, to now TWO! Now I don't know which one to get!!

My black Boogie from last season has brown trim. I'm like you, Watson's Mom that's the way I wanted it. I like black and brown together and I have plenty of regular black bags.