despair over the 2005 2.55

Oct 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
hello everyone.

*sigh*

I admit: I am completely obsessed by the 2005 2.55 reissue.

I called and called, and waited and waited on the waitlists at the Chanel boutique in Toronto last year, but alas, I was never able to secure one of these truly unique bags for myself, in any size or colour.

*sniff*

I would still love to have one. Any ideas on how I could get one, other than resorting to the anxiety-inducing Ebay?

***there's NO buying/selling here!

I'm sure you can all understand the fear of being left with a fake bag, especially after paying such a high price for it.

If you have any thoughts, please reply. =)

Cheers!

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
no buying and selling on this forum....
however, i read in here somewhere that bloomingdales in MA still has one (perhaps... you can call and check).

Tyaz

Nov 28, 2006
I know Australia is getting some in within the next few weeks. In the bronze and silver. Maybe try there?

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
Don't worry...you'll find one in time...good luck with your search! Can't wait to see pics when you finally find your dream bag!!!!!!

miffy

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
Contact nm fashion island
I was there last weekend and I'm almost certain I spotted the black w/ gold hw reissue - i think it was a 227.
I have the 226 already so I didn't look too closely at it but just remember being surprised that they had that reissue in the store.
good luck and hope you get one - it's a great bag!

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
I found a 2.55 on ebay so there are auth ones out there...just make sure you post in the authenticity thread to make sure. Best of luck finding one!

Oct 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
gosh, thank you everyone for your help. I'm so grateful!

I'm sorry I suggested buying a bag from someone on the forum - I didn't know that it wasn't allowed.

this is actually my second post ever. I should have asked what the rules were.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone!

:sad:

Jan 29, 2006
USA
I think there is a white one (and possibly a black one...at least there was a little bit ago) at the Neiman Marcus in King of Prussia, PA. Ask for Florence...she is SUPER SWEET!