*~*Desire Satchel (New Style)!!!*~*

luvs*it*

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
*~*I stumbled across this new RM satchel called "Desire"...it reminds me of a Balenciaga City with an RM twist. I like it!!! If she ever makes this bag in black/rose gold or black/silver, I'm all over it!! What do you all think??*~*

Credit: Stefani Bags

http://www.stefanibags.com/rebecca-minkoff-desire-satchel-in-coral-bubble-lambskin

2i0b1hg.jpg

2v7t6hh.jpg

xlz090.jpg

I love the looks of this bag too! Somebody please get this bag, dying to see real life pictures! Shopbop also has it in the almond with black basketweave version. I agree with luvs, black with silver or RG would be stunning!!

I like it, very lady like bag -- which I adore.

Prefer silver/gun metal hardware -- sooo sick of gold lately that I have been buying and seeing in stores... when will end?? !! LOL

I absolutely love this style! More dressy than a mam but still edgy. But I wish the handles can fit comfortably on my shoulder which seems unlikely according to the measurements.

MOB has a light pink version with silver hardware.

I would really like the light blue w/silver version of this bag, as long as the leather is thick and lucious. I'll put this on my 'to-do' list for the Spring NYSS, but I can't buy a full price bag at the moment..

For those looking for darker tones....Check out THIS version ! The design is called "Whipstich" b/c of the stiching on the side. I really like it! (At Nordstroms $525)

Attachments

• Desire new.jpg
    Desire new.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 953
  • desire new 2.jpg
    desire new 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Desire new 3.jpg
    Desire new 3.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 923
  • Desire new 4.jpg
    Desire new 4.jpg