*~*Desire Satchel (New Style)!!!*~*

chayna

Feb 18, 2009

jojon21

Waiting on UPS
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
The U.P.
I love the looks of this bag too! Somebody please get this bag, dying to see real life pictures! Shopbop also has it in the almond with black basketweave version. I agree with luvs, black with silver or RG would be stunning!!

pinkfeet

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I like it, very lady like bag -- which I adore.

Prefer silver/gun metal hardware -- sooo sick of gold lately that I have been buying and seeing in stores... when will end?? !! LOL

sarasxs

Dec 10, 2011
I absolutely love this style! More dressy than a mam but still edgy. But I wish the handles can fit comfortably on my shoulder which seems unlikely according to the measurements.

MOB has a light pink version with silver hardware.

lvsweetness

yeah yeah yeah
May 11, 2011
West Coast
hmm, i kind of don't like it.. i don't like the bal similarities.. i like bal to be bal and rm to be rm if this makes any sense :/

Robinn

Sep 2, 2011
Southern New Jersey
I would really like the light blue w/silver version of this bag, as long as the leather is thick and lucious. I'll put this on my 'to-do' list for the Spring NYSS, but I can't buy a full price bag at the moment..

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
hmm, i kind of don't like it.. i don't like the bal similarities.. i like bal to be bal and rm to be rm if this makes any sense :/
:tup: Too close to just be coincidence, not madly in love.

I don't love the Bal Velo, though, so I can't expect to love the Desire.