Designing Handbag Care and Cleaning - Rago Brothers

Techluxe

Dec 8, 2019

Ladies,

I thought I should share a gem here. I live in NJ. I usually shop at the Short Hills Mal. Home of NM, Gucci, LV, Dolce, Fendi, Dior, Chanel, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Hermes, Burberry, Prada. For repairs (sunglasses, bag fixes) I kept getting referred to a company called Rago Brothers (Morristown, NJ). I never bothered to find out more. Until the 3rd time I had my NEW Louboutins bottoms sealed by Neiman Marcus (so they NEVER scratch and the logo remains) and was finally told they were sent to RAGO Brothers for the sealing. AHAHA! Since then I have brought all my bag repairs directly to these guys. If your ever in-store you will see hundreds of shoes and bags sent from all over the country. I just dropped my 2021 Chanel Top Handle Silver Metallic bag there (worn 3 times) to have the now visible spots evicerated. I also dropped off my Louboutin for sealing ($50 sadly NM charges $150 and keeps the difference). While they cannot fix every single problem they can fix many issues. Including painting designer bags. They are a girls best friend!

m_5db465332eb33f40a27c9e57.jpg

20220825_143640.jpg

20220825_143601.jpg