designersimports.com - do they sell authentic bags?

It's simple really; you can't buy Chloe online from any "handbag" superstore. They are only sold at boutiques, and high-end department stores. Any handbag warehouse that has to claim 100% authentic, money back, yadda yadda, is NOT selling real bags, and Chloe bags are not sold in purse-warehouses, and they are not sold below retail in the United States.

Missyjas said:
How does anyone know for certain that these sites sell fake bags???? Some bags I agree you can tell by looking at the pictures, but other bags look identical to the real deal that I have at home. What is the proof that these are not authentic sellers? Just curious!

Well for starters, the pictures are terrible. The bags look too stiff and oddly shaped. These bags can fool people who don't have one, but those who have real ones know.

Also, the prices. I have seen one paddy retail on sale and it was the green on Saks.com. Otherwise, I haven't seen a REAL paddy for less than retail anywhere.

Has anyone ever heard of designersimports.com? I was just checking it out and they have numerous designers brands on sale and a lot of purses & accesories look fake but I can't tell for sure.