designersimports.com - do they sell authentic bags?

Thank you all so much I am so glad I found this place, I went ahead and cancelled the order. Now I just need to save up more and get it from a trustable place. Thank you so much!

That seller is on the "BAD" list, and it is immediately obvious looking at the bags that they are fake. If you have had (or seen) a real one, you can tell. You won't find "last season" Paddingtons discounted unless you happen to get lucky and see one on Bluefly. Even then, it's not that much of a discount.

Yep, counterfeiters are getting more clever by the minute.

Good thing you were able to cancel your order in time! Saving up for the real deal is the best option. You'll also have peace of mind knowing you purchased a real bag! Welcome to the forum BTW!

Any tips on how to spot a fake Paddington and an authentic one? I do not have one (yet!), but was just looking at them this weekend in Chicago. Hard to tell in photos if you don't know exactly what to look for!

Hmm. The leather should be thick and pebbly-textured, sometimes with distressing. Not shiny or smooth. The Chloe stamp on the tag surrounding the lock should be small. The lock should be a matte gold, not shiny, and big. Roz77772002 on eBay has authentic bags...you might look at hers. The only way to be sure is to buy from a reputable authorized dealer...Ron Herman, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Chloe, Styledrops, or Luisa Via Roma.

How does anyone know for certain that these sites sell fake bags???? Some bags I agree you can tell by looking at the pictures, but other bags look identical to the real deal that I have at home. What is the proof that these are not authentic sellers? Just curious!

iwantit said:
By the way where is the thread for the fake sellers I still don't know how to navigate this site.

Hi!

If you go to the Seller Watch Section, you'll see the thread at the top of that section that lists Web sites that sell fake bags :biggrin: