Designers: which ones do you own items from, and who do you want to add?

Apr 11, 2017
So far I have items from:
- LV (bag)
- Prada (wallet and bag)
- Gucci (bag)
- Céline (sunglasses)
- Marc Jacobs (earrings)

As of now, I'm wanting to add items from:
- Chanel (single flap bag)
- Chloè (marcie bag)
- Saint Laurent (5 fragments zip pouch)
- Balmain (blazer)
- Dior (diorever bag, medium)

Last edited:
These days I don't pay attention or actively pursue any "designer" brand outside of Rick Owens. I have a pretty complete collection and I'm at a stage in my life where I have enough stuff that I'd rather spend it on travelling instead.

rick owens - dresses, skirts, cardigans, sweat shirts, tunics, etc...
LV- epi bag, long since discontinued.
Gucci - sunglasses that I am obsessed with.
Chanel - sunglasses. since sold off a jacket and wouldn't do it again. and I've bought nail polishes as gifts.
ysl - tom ford era bag,shoes, scarf and Stefano pilati era shoes
cartier - ring
bvlgari - ring, necklace, planning on adding one of their "The`" (tea) fragrances, wouldn't mind one their stud earrings but not even considering it right now.
dior homme - hedi slimane era: jeans, sleeveless coat, eau noire (now since discontinued), and sold off several things since
dior - Galliano era samourai bag
issey miyake - since sold off all my issey miyake skirt & scarf
baccarat - necklaces, earrings, rings, etc...
pucci - scarf
la perla - bra (love/hate with them)
Balenciaga - sandals, wouldn't mind more studded arena sandals
alexander McQueen - samsonite collab luggage & dress--hard to describe from the wayyy back in the day "joan" collection. I'd like to find a shawl someday without skulls/faces/etc... almost impossible.
margiela - caftan, H&M collab jacket
thom browne - shirt dresses, and stunning riding jacket that is too big on me now, since sold off a suit

I currently have in my collection:
Céline: bag, sunglasses, shirt
Acne studios: boots, two pairs of jeans, three shirts
Alexander wang: sweater
Maison Margiela: boots
Jil Sander: trousers

Want to add:
Valentino coat (found one wth no rock studs)
Celine box bag
Balenciaga shirt
Gucci dress and bag
Dior skirt and bag
Vivetta dress
Cartier love earrings and bracelet

Right now I have other priorities like saving for a home and traveling.

Iam currently looking for some nice Stefano Ricci apparel.
In my closet:
JIL Sander (jeans, sneakers, jacket, dress shoes etc.)
LV (only bags)
Brioni (2 suits)
Botega (3 belts)

A couple of favorites that I currently have:
Chanel: Classic 2.55, wallet on chain (gold hw), 2 sunglasses, 2 espadrilles, two tone slingbacks, two tone coco pump, black quilted ballet flat, black patent loafers, heeled booties
Valentino: rockstud heels 100 mm, rockstud pump (black calf leather)
Christian Louboutin: Simple 100 (in both black and nude patent leather), pigalle 100 nude, pigalle follies 100 in multi colored glitter
Manolo Blahnik: hangisi flat in blue, hangisi 105 in blue/white floral, bb pump 105 in nude patent
Hermes: 7 scarves, 1 reversible belt, 2 scarf rings
Jimmy Choo: Romy heels (suede blue and black)
Mulberry: traveler day bag (oak), alexa bag (black), French wallet, bow continental wallet
etc.
The clothes in my wardrobe are mostly from Theory, Vince, Ted Baker and DVF. I wear basic colors and style it up with shoes or scarves.

My want list:
The dior lady bag in patent black, an hermes Kelly and a burberry sandringham trench coat.

Handbags/purses - 50+, encompassing various by Chanel, Mulberry, Aspinal, Celine, Anya Hindmarch and many, many more

Shoes - Chanel (x4 heels, x4 flats), Loubs (x4), YSL (x3), Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo x2, Mulberry, Tod's x2, Michael Michael Kors x12ish, Sophia Webster, Charlotte Olympia

Clothes - main designer brands are:
- Boutique Moschino
- Equipment
- DKNY
- Tory Burch
- Issa
- See by Chloe
- Alice Temperley
- Paul & Joe
- Joseph
- Theory
- The Kooples
- Sandro
- Maje
- J Brand
- Ralph Lauren (Polo and Lauren)
- DVF
- Michael Michael Kors

High street brands - a LOT of Zara, Hobbs, Topshop, Jaegar, LK Bennett, Tommy Hilfiger, Warehouse, Jack Wills - and other things that catch my eye

Other accessories (scarves, belts etc.) - Hermes, Gucci, Mulberry, Saint Lauren

Jewellery - Cartier Love Bracelet, Apple Watch with Hermes and woven nylon straps, Tiffany

Want to add:

1. Celine luggage tote
2. Mon monogram Neverfull GM
3. Cartier Love ring
4. Mulberry Pembroke
5. Anything in the current Boutique Moschino RTW collection

Banana Republic
Anne Klein
JCrew
Brooks Brothers
Carven
Lauren Ralph Lauren and Purple Label
Smythe
Kors Collection
Perserico
Zimmerman
The Lady and Sailor
Sea NY
Altuzarra
Crea Concept
Goat
Mother of Pearl
Prada shoes
Mui Mui
Stuart Weitzman
Sophia Webster/Tabitha Simmons
....and more

Testing
Veronica Beard, Alice & Olivia, Dondup, Miguelina

Want to add
More Pierre Hardy
More Seafarer

Favorites brands that I already own:
Louis Vuitton (bags, backpack, scarf, 2 bracelets, sweater, makeup bag, some accessories)
Escada (jacket, shirts, pants probably, scarves, shoes)
Nanette Lepore (assortment of stuff)
Trina Turk (My favorite clothing brand so...basically everything lol)
J Brand Jeans
I have some other designer stuff since that's basically all I buy (like Valentino, Prada, Gucci), but the above brands are my favorites

Brands/Items I'd like to own:
Dior Jewelry and shoes (already have a Dior bag, would love a charm bracelet and pumps)
Burberry (scarf, jacket, shirts, etc)
Chanel suit
More Gucci (cute pieces with pink color or animals) and Louis Vuitton (can never have enough LV, although I'd like a nice EPI bag for work to be specific)

I honestly feel like I have enough designer clothes/accessories etc. What I'd really like is a high-end car and some new stuff for my pets.

Accessories wise, I have a lot of designer stuffs, from Dior, Burberry, Fendi, Versace to YSL, Gucci etc. However it's completely different with clothing items. I've been very cheap with clothing, I only own a T-shirt, a pair of jeans, a trench coat, a suede jacket and a down filled jacket from Burberry. I don't know if a Kenzo sweatshirt counts.
I really want to rebuild my closet, starting with more higher quality stuff. For now 70% of my clothes are from Zara and I find that the styles are nice but the quality, materials are very bad. I want to start buying clothes from RED Valentino, everything from them is so me! See by Chloe, McQ, Phillip Lim are my other options.

Brand I would like to add is definitely Dolce&Gabbana, so feminine and Rick Owens jacket. I would love to shop more vintage as well.

I have mixture of luxe (Ysl, Burberry, Valentino, Maxmara, Moncler etc.), premium and custom (mostly for 50s styles) and some cheap tops.

I always look at the textile, seams, cut and that what really is important to me, more than a brand to be honest.

Now for the accesories its a different story :biggrin: