Designers that make accessories for Blackberry Phones?

gypsiemagic

Jul 18, 2012
I know there are a zillion adorable iphone cases, but does anybody know of a designer that makes Blackberry cases?

I have the Bold 9900 and refuse to switch to an iPhone as I can't stand not having keys. :smile:

I hear ya, sister! Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting to give up on my iPhone and go back to my blackberry but I'm such an efficient typer with keys! Back to topic, Hermes has a dedicated blackberry case but a lot of people use the "playing card holder" as a phone "pouch." Oh, and you might want to call a local H boutique to see if they make one for your specific model. They don't have such great inventory online.

H playing card holder:
http://usa.hermes.com/leisure/games/playing-cards-holder/etui-cartes-a-jouer-2310.html

Chanel and Louis Vuitton also make "phone pouches." HTH!

gypsiemagic said:
Any of them also make hard cases/cover? I also want one for protections sake :smile:
Like the kate spade/mbmj/rm iphone cases, anything in that vein?

Gucci makes a rubberized type case and I think I've seen a Fendi one too.

edited:
Oh no, sorry... Those are only for iPhones. It's pretty hard to find a designer hard case for bbs. (LOL I guess that's why you came to tpf! :P)

Last edited:
Gucci makes a rubberized type case and I think I've seen a Fendi one too.

edited:
Oh no, sorry... Those are only for iPhones. It's pretty hard to find a designer hard case for bbs. (LOL I guess that's why you came to tpf! :P)

I have scoured the internet I swear! :P I know eventually blackberry will be out of business and I will begrudgingly get an iphone and plenty of cases galore!

I ordered one from Cath Kidston, but it is shipping from the UK and for some reason is taking literally a month, (and they already resent it once, as the first one got lost) I don't have high hopes for actually gettin it in my hands