designeroutletboutique.com ?

Hi.I'm a newbie here so pls bear with me.I did some search here to weed out websites selling fake stuff so managed to find a few.But I was wondering if there's a thread or forum that lists all those websites together rather than individual search?

Apparently there was a thread started, however I believe tpf does not want to "promote" or "advertise" these terrible websites.

Keep in mind this is a public forum and there are many non tpf members who read our posts.

If you peruse the designer sections, most of them have threads that list reputable online and retail places where you can purchase authentic handbags.

And just remember that most likely you cannot purchase most high end designer bags "wholesale" or at a substantial discount.

Hi.I'm a newbie here so pls bear with me.I did some search here to weed out websites selling fake stuff so managed to find a few.But I was wondering if there's a thread or forum that lists all those websites together rather than individual search?

Hi Gina.I was reading the hermes thread postings way back from 2006 about the scam artist,monica babe and her other aliases and I really must thank u for being instrumental in exposing her! I'm really glad that we have tpf moderators putting a stop to her potential scams as well as members on the lookout for each other.Thanks again!

Is this site legit? Their prices are so ridiculously low, for example there was a Prada fairy bag going for $900. There at MJ stams for less than $500.

Normally I wouldn't believe it but the site was featured in Australian Vogue magazine when model Jessica Hart said that she always bought from this site.

Has anyone had any experience with this site?

Shortnsassy,

Just saw this post!

Thanks you for your kind words!!

She has been MIA for a year now.

Hi Gina.I was reading the hermes thread postings way back from 2006 about the scam artist,monica babe and her other aliases and I really must thank u for being instrumental in exposing her! I'm really glad that we have tpf moderators putting a stop to her potential scams as well as members on the lookout for each other.Thanks again!

Desingneroutletboutique.com is currently for sale on EBay. They have it posted as:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190280554407&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Perhaps they got busted too often and are now jumping ship to down under.

Very interesting ... not a successful business given the stats they are revealing.

They have a mailing list of 8,000 but they claim weekly traffic at 2,000-7,000? That's very poor.

The numbers just don't add up. They say they've been in business since July 2008. That's six months give or take. If I were to be generous and give them their $350 average sale, and say 10 sales per day, that's $105K for a 30-day month. So why are they claiming that they've only grossed $218K since July?

:nogood: Nothing adds up correctly here.